Sunday, September 7, 2014

My birthday recap


I had a wonderful day ! :)
Here a little recap in pictures.
The bible verse of today: ~ jeremiah 31:3
The Lord appeared to us in the past, saying:
“I have loved you with an everlasting love;
    I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.

FOTD :)


 These are my special occasion-earrings

PLEASE CLICK TO SEE THE OTHER PICTURES(outfit pics!)




 Sipping on some coconut juice.
 I was in 'the hague' for lunch with my boyfriend and family, and afterwards we explored the city.

There was a festival going on there. And there was this interesting hamburger with a chunk of fig underneath the burger.

This was my present for my boyfriend. We played with it in the evening, it's a lot of fun, but I'll warn you: you'll probably need to pee after playing this :p

We also watched the first episode of breaking bad.

I had a lot of fun and feel so blessed. I'm especially thankful for my mom, who always tries to make this day special.
Till the next one,

Much love, Nolia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think ! :)